Nutra-Life St John's Wort 2000mg Plus is a herbal supplement combining Hypericum (St John's Wort) together with Ginko biloba, Magnesium and the amino acids Tyrosine and Glutamine. This formulation helps to support emotional balance, mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. Magnesium, Tyrosine and Glutamine may help to support relaxation and mood. Ginko biloba may help support circulation to the brain and extremities.
Nutra-Life St John's Wort 2000mg Plus is beneficial For:
- Mood and emotional balance associated with periods of anxiety, stress, nervous tension and insomnia.
- Women experiencing low moods during PMS and the menopause.
- Supporting low mood responses with winter-time seasonal affective disorder.
- Supporting feelings of wellbeing.
Nutra-Life St John's Wort 2000mg Plus Key & Unique Features:
- An advanced high potency formula containing standardised therapeutic levels of St Johns Wort and Ginkgo along with nutritional cofactors to improve mental function.
- Contains St John’s Wort, a herb that has been used traditionally for its mild calming effects Contains Ginkgo biloba, a traditional Chinese herb used to support mental efficiency, memory and for tension headaches.
- The amino acids Tyrosine and Glutamine assist with emotional balance.
- Magnesium relaxes the nervous system and assists with sleep.
1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Contains:
Herbal Extracts Equiv. To Dry;
Hypericum perforatum (ST JOHN’S WORT) Standardised Extract,
Equiv. To herb top fl. dry 2000mg
Equiv. Hypericin 1.1mg
Equiv. Hyperforin 15mg
Gingko biloba (GINKGO) Standardised Extract,
Equiv. To leaf dry 100mg
Equiv. Ginkgoflavonglycosides 480ìg
Equiv. Ginkgolides & Bilobalide 120ìg
Cofactors; Tyrosine 150mg, Glutamine 100mg, Magnesium (as Oxide) 40mg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. For how long should I take this herb?
A. There is no restriction for sue, as long as there are no side effects. 4-6 weeks of treatement is usually required to asses the herb's effectiveness.
Q. What side effects are possible from taking St. John's Wort?
A. Side effects from correctly administered usage are thought to be rare. If you experience any of the the side effects below, stop the product immediately and report them to your healthcare professional.
Photosensitivity or photoallergy (rare) Acute neuropathy (rare) Side effects that usually do not require medical attention include dizziness, gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, fatigue, restlessness and headaches. If you expereience any of these side effects, stop usage. Usually symptoms will subside on their own accord. However, report them to your healthcare professional if they continue.